- medieval cēsis -
WHAT IS it about?
· For those who believe that Latvia is not only about Riga, this photoshoot-tour in Cēsis will prove you right… Medieval Cēsis is an exclusive photoshoot-tour that will take you around the beautiful villa of Cēsis, Latvia's oldest and best-preserved medieval town. During the tour, you will have a professional photoshoot taken around its most emblematic spots, while learning interesting stories and facts about Cesis' historical past. The resulting pictures will be edited and sent to your email address within 3 working days.
· Home of many artists and local poets, Cēsis has an enchanting vibe that connects with every visitor. A special place where its unique atmosphere and beautiful streets won’t leave you indifferent!
· 1,5h of photoshoot-tour in the old town of Cēsis, visiting its most emblematic spots like the Unity Square, Riga Street, Saint James Church, Rose Square, and finishing with the impressive Livonian Castle’s ruins.
· Stories about Cēsis' medieval past during the tour.
· Delivery of 30 to 50* edited pictures within 3 working days.
· Languages available:
English, Catalan, Spanish, Italian, French.
· Departure time:
· Meeting point:
From Cēsis - VIENĪBAS LAUKUMS.
From Riga - LAIMA CLOCK.
· Single: 90 euro / 30 pics.
· 2 people: 110 euro / 40 pics.
· 3 people: 140 euro / 40-50 pics.
· 4 people: 160 euro / 50 pics.
· 5 or + people: +20 euro x person / 50 pics.*
Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
* Only available for travellers departing directly from Cēsis (Vienības Laukums).
· Double of edited pictures: +20 euro.
· 24h express delivery: +30 euro.
Please visit the F.A.Q. section to learn more.