- f.a.q. -
· Where & When? We will meet directly at the “meeting point” shown on the map from where we will start the photoshoot at the scheduled booking time.
· What is best to wear? Ideally, any mix of colourful pieces. For Rīga’s night photoshoot specially, it is strongly recommended not to wear black or dark clothes for a better contrast with the background. As for the other photoshoots, it is recommended to avoid pure white clothes.
· How and when do we get the pictures? Pictures will be send to your email address via We Transfer link, from where you’ll be able to download them. You will receive the pictures within 2-3 working days*, and will have 7 days to download them from the We Transfer link.
* Unless purchased the extra “24h express delivery”.
· How many pictures do we get? You will get between 30 and 50 edited pictures* depending on the photoshoot type and nº of people to take part in it.
* Unless purchased the extra “Double of edited pictures”.
· Can we get the pictures printed? No, you will get the pictures only in digital format, but with a high-quality resolution, meaning you can print them in any size if needed.
· What does the "editing" cover? All the pictures will be edited with proper lighting and colour adjustments, but won't be retouched or manipulated.
terms & conditions
· Booking your appointment: By booking a service with Rīga Photoshoots you automatically accept the terms & conditions of the company. Payments should be effectuated via bank transfer, with details to be provided after the booking is successfully processed, not later than 24 hours prior the start of the Photoshoot Tour. Once the payment is recieved, your appointment will be automatically confirmed. According to our cancellation policy, the appointment can be re-scheduled for another date, always according to the company's availability.
· During the photoshoot: Clients are requested to arrive at the meeting point on the scheduled time, since delays might affect the duration of the photoshoot in case there would be other clients scheduled afterwards. For your own comfort, it is highly recommended not to take extra items during the photoshoot (e.g: bags), so you can enjoy the activity in fully comfort!
· Weather: In case of light rain, you will be provided with nice umbrellas to keep during the photoshoot. In case of heavy rain, the photoshoot will be stopped, and either cancelled or rearranged on another date.
· Pictures usage: Uri Foto keeps the right to use some of the pictures taken during the photoshoot-tour as promotional material for the company’s image & social media channels, unless explicit disapproval from the client.
· Cancellation policy: Cancellations up to 7 days prior the Photoshoot Tour date will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations up to 6 days prior or no-shows will receive no refund.